Little Alchemy 2 gives players the ability to create new materials, resources, and basically play God. It’s all about mixing and matching different things to see what kind of creations you can come up with.
No almighty being is truly almighty until they have created Life itself. Creating Life in the game is rather simple once you know how to do it, and lucky for you, we do.
So for all you fledgling Creators, here is…
How to create Life
When you first start the game, you will have access to the four elements: earth, air, water, and fire. These are the foundation building blocks with which you will create Life, so let’s get started:
- First, combine two Water together to create a Puddle.
- Combine two Fire to create Energy
- Combine the Puddle with Water to create a Pond
- Combine that Pond with another Water to create a Lake
- Combine the Lake with another Water to get a Sea
- Combine the Sea with an Earth to create a Primordial Soup
- Combine the Primordial Soup with the Energy to create Life
There you go; simple and easy to do. But this is just the simplest way to do it with the four initial resources to use. You can use other, more advanced items that you create to make Life as well. Check them out:
- Electricty + Lake
- Electricity + Ocean
- Electricity + Primordial Soup
- Electricity + Sea
- Lake + Lightning
- Lightning + Ocean
- Lightning + Primordial Soup
- Lightning + Sea
- Primordial Soup + Storm
- Primordial Soup + Time
- Primordial Soup + Volcano
These combinations will take more time to create Life, so if you want to do it fast and play around with what it can create, the recipe we have is the best way to do it!
Little Alchemy 2 is available now on PC, Android, and iOS.