Life is one of the more complicated combinations for you to make in Little Alchemy 2. It requires you to jump through several elements to create a few different creations before you come up with the completed result, and there are several ways to reach it. In this guide, we’re going to cover the best way to make Life in Little Alchemy 2.
How to make Life in Little Alchemy 2
When you first start the game, you will have access to the four elements: earth, air, water, and fire. Here’s the quickest route to creating Life, starting with the four basic elements.
- Combine two Water to make a Puddle
- Combine two Fire to create Energy
- Combine a Puddle with Water to create a Pond
- Combine a Pond with Water to create a Lake
- Combine the Lake with Water to make the Sea
- Combine the Sea with an Earth to create Primordial Soup
- Combine the Primordial Soup with Energy to create Life
Now, you should have your final component, Life. You can use it to create more advanced recipes, such as using it with Armor, Beach, Desert, Death, Corpse, Galaxy, Jupiter, Land, Metal, and several other elements you might have already created.
The combination we shared is only one of the many you can follow to unlock Life. There are several other options available to you, but they might take a bit longer to reach your final goal. Despite it taking longer, you might be able to find additional combinations that can lead to other discoveries. Here are all the other available combinations you can follow to create Life in Little Alchemy 2.
- Electricity + Lake
- Electricity + Ocean
- Electricity + Primordial Soup
- Electricity + Sea
- Lake + Lightning
- Lightning + Ocean
- Lightning + Primordial Soup
- Lightning + Sea
- Primordial Soup + Storm
- Primordial Soup + Time
- Primordial Soup + Volcano