EA is back with the latest iteration of its fan-favorite FIFA franchise, FIFA 12. The game features many gameplay improvements, visual enhancements, and a lot more. Like the previous games in the franchise, FIFA 12 also adds several new celebrations. In this guide, we have listed all fourteen new celebrations in the game and how to perform them.
- ‘A’ Signature Celebration: Press X/A
- Binoculars Signature Celebration: Press X/A
- Cry Baby: Run towards the camera
- Peace: Hold RB/R1 + Double tap X/ Square
- Selfie: Run towards the ad boards
- Disbelief: Hold RT/R2 and move the right stick downwards
- Knee Slide Spin: Hold LB/L1, move the right stick up, left, down, right
- Royal Wave: Press B/circle (random celebration)
- Finger Twist Signature Celebration: Press X/A
- Dance and Spin: Hold RT/R2 and flick the right stick left twice
- Hope and Point: Hold RT/R2 and flick the right stick down twice
- Surf and Flex: Hold LT / L2 and flick the right stick down and then up.
- Relax: Hold RT / R2 and then hold the right stick left
- Camera Swipe: Run towards the camera
That’s all of the new celebrations added to FIFA 21. The key binds for older celebrations are the same as the previous titles, so you don’t need to worry about those.