Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 8 gives our first ever challenge involving cars. We will need to drive a car from Retail Row to Pleasant Park in less than 4 minutes. Our understanding of this challenge is that the timer begins when you get into a car at Retail Row, and it will stop as soon as you get to Pleasant Park. You also need to arrive in Pleasant Park in the same car that you took from Retail Row.
The best route to take is shown on the map below and should get you to Pleasant Park with plenty of time to spare. Which car you pick will be down to luck, as the car spawns are random for each match. Grab whatever you feel most comfortable in and then hit the road.
You will more than likely need to hit a gas station on the way, and there is one not too far from Retail Row, and another just before Pleasant Park. You can also grab a gas container that you can use to fill up anywhere along the way.
The main thing to watch out for are other players, as one or two gunfights could see your car get destroyed, so avoid them if you can.
You can find the rest of the Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 8 challenges below:
- Search chests at Frenzy Farms (0/7)
- Eliminations at Salty Springs (0/3)
- Complete the boat time trial at Motorboat Mayhem
- Drive a car from Retail Row to Pleasant Place in less than 4 minutes
- Collect wood from Holly Hedges (0/500)
- Deal damage to opponents from inside vehicle (0/10000)
- Search ammo boxes at Lazy Lake (0/7)