One of the challenges in Fortnite for Week 5 is to drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in less than four minutes, without leaving the vehicle. To do this, you will need to land at Slurpy Swamp then have a look around for a fast vehicle that has plenty of gas, or a gas can that you can use to top up the tank a little bit.
It’s a pretty straight route to Catty Corner from Slurpy Swamp, marked in red on the map below. Remember, you cannot get out of the vehicle at all on this journey, so you’ll need to ignore any loot that you see on the way.
It is best to finish this challenge early in the match, as the storm could easily swallow up both locations later on. The main thing to watch out for is other players, who will certainly try to destroy your car if they see you, so make sure you zip on past as quickly as you can. If the car does get destroyed, you will need to head back to Slurpy Swamp and start again.
You can find all the Week 5 Chapter 2 Season 4 challenges below:
- Search chests at Doom’s Domain (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty corner in less than four minutes without getting out (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming ring at Salty Springs (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500) – 25,000 XP