How to get the Blizzard Strayer Artifact Set in Genshin Impact
Sub zero artifacts.
The Blizzard Strayer Artifact Set was introduced to Genshin Impact in update 1.2. It is a solid option for almost all Cryo characters. At two pieces you will get a healthy bonus to Cryo damage, while four pieces will give you a rolling Crit Chance bonus that players off elemental status.
To get the Blizzard Strayer set you will need to make your way to the Dragonspine region, and the Peak of Vindagnyr Domain.
The recommended elements for this Domain are Cryo, Geo, Electro, and Anemo, so keep that in mind when deciding on your party.
- Domain of Blessing: Elegaic Rime 1 – AR 30 – Level 59
- Domain of Blessing: Elegaic Rime 2 – AR 35 – Level 69
- Domain of Blessing: Elegaic Rime 3 – AR 40 – Level 80
- Domain of Blessing: Elegaic Rime 4 – AR 45 – Level 90
The follow Leyline Disorders apply at all levels:
- All characters will accumulate Sheer Cold and lose HP under the effect of maximum Sheer Cold
- Platforms will switch between Subzero and Warm temps
- Warm status will reduce Sheer Cold, but Subzero status will accelerate it
- 2 Pieces – Cryo DMG Bonus +15%
- 4 Pieces – When a character attacks an opponent affected by Cryo, their CRIT Rate is increased by 20%. If the opponent is Frozen, CRIT Rate is increased by an additional 20%.
- Snowswept Memory
- Icebreaker’s Resolve
- Frozen Homeland’s Demise
- Frost-Weaved Dignity
- Broken Rime’s Echo
|Frozen Homeland’s Demise||HP|
Physical DMG Bonus
Elemental DMG Bonus
|Broken Rime’s Echo||HP|