One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 is to serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant. There are three different locations where you can finish this epic quest.
All you need to do is head to any of the locations and interact with the special table that has been set up for the date. You also only need to visit one of the locations, not all three.
You can find the three different restaurant locations marked on the map below. Just find the special table and interact with it to finisht the quest.
Pizza Pit – north of the Colossal Coliseum
You can find the special dinner table at the rear corner of the building.
Durr Burger – west of Weeping Woods
You can find the special dining table at the front of the buidling.
Fishsticks Restaurant – at Craggy Cliffs
You can find the special dining table on the deck at the back of the restaraunt, overlooking the sea.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 challenges below:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Collect Grimble’s love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (0/1) – 2000 XP
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Choose a character to be Lovely’s valentine (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP
Remember, you don’t need to finish all the challenges the week that the launch, and they will stick around until the end of the season, unless map changes occur that remove or alter the challenge location.