One of the Week 6 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is to signal the Coral Buddies. Yes, the Coral Buddies are returning, hopefully to stick it to the pesky Gnomes.
To do this, you will need to make your way to Coral Castle and track down three large shells that you will need to interact with. You can find the exact locations of these shells on the map below.
All you need to do is interact with them, and once you get all three, the challenge will be complete. The shells are quite easy to spot in the game, due to their large size and the odd blue glow that will come from them when you are close to them.
That appears to be it, however, a very simple challenge once you know where to go. It would be nice to see more Coral Buddy related quests popping up in the future, as they have been a fun aspect of Fortnite for quite a while now.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 6 challenges below:
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands, or Flopper Pond (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Motorboats – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Lazy Lake, Lake Canoe, and near Steamy Stacks – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Catch Fish (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Signal the Coral Buddies (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Fishing Rod Barrels (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Get Headshots – (20/40/60/80/100) – 55000 to 22000 XP