Valence Fusion in Warframe is a system that allows you to fuse two Kuva Lich weapons together to upgrade them. The Valence Fusion process will replace a Kuva weapon’s innate damage bonus with one from another Kuva weapon of the same kind. The donor weapon is destroyed, and the upgraded weapon will have its innate damage bonus replaced with the one from the donor weapon.
The good news is that any upgrades performed on the weapon you want to upgrade will remain. Formas, Catalysts, and Focus Lens will all remain intact, as well as mod setups, how the weapon looks, and the Lich name. While the innate damage type is changed, the damage bonus itself will be slightly upgraded.
Valence Fusion now also boosts your Kuva weapons innate damage bonus. Examples from the recent 27.1.0 patch notes are shown below:
- Your Kuva Kohm with 25% damage can be fed into your 40% weapon, to make it 44%
- Your Kuva Kohm with 40% damage can be fed into your 25% weapon, to make it 44%
- Your Kuva Kohm with 25% damage can be fed into your 44% weapon, to make it 48.4%
Over time, you can upgrade the bonus damage to a maximum of 60 percent. The important thing to keep in mind with the process is that you keep the weapon that you start the Fusion process from.
To perform a Valence Fusion, follow the below steps:
- Head to your Arsenal
- Navigate to the Upgrade screen of the desired Kuva weapon
- Select ACTIONS and then the new VALENCE TRANSFER option
- Select the Kuva weapon you would like to consume
- Type TRANSFER into the prompt to confirm the consumption – this also displays what buff you are replacing
A message will appear on-screen telling you what the percentage bonus and damage type of the final version of the weapon will be, it will not be confirmed until you type in “Transfer” and click okay to confirm the action.
Below, you will find a full list of Kuva weapons that can take advantage of this system, and remember, you need two Kuva weapons of the same type to be able to do do a Valence Fusion.
- Kuva Karak: The custom weapon of a fearsome Kuva Lich. It has higher reload speed, lower recoil, and greater accuracy than the standard-issue Karak rifle.
- Kuva Quartakk: Unlike a standard Quartakk, this Kuva Lich variant fires automatically from the hip and reloads faster while retaining its signature feature: annihilating targets with four simultaneous shots.
- Kuva Ogris: The custom weapon of a fearsome Kuva Lich. Unlike the basic version, the Kuva Ogris fires detonate-infused casings semi-automatically, from a smaller clip, while dealing greater damage per shot.
- Kuva Kohm: The Kuva Kohm variant has a higher fire rate than the original. For every shot fired in rapid succession, the Kuva Kohm releases an additional bolt and grows more lethal.
- Kuva Tonkor: This Lich-variant grenade launcher hurls mayhem and destruction with an increased reload speed.
- Kuva Drakgoon: The Kuva Drakgoon flak cannon sends volleys of intensely hot shrapnel ricocheting around the room that do not slow down. Larger clip size and reload speed. Can be fired in wide or concentrated bursts.
- Kuva Stubba (AKA Twin Stubba): Double-fist rapid-fire bursts of pain with these dual-wield variants of the Grineer submachine gun. Higher fire-rate and clip capacity.
- Kuva Seer: This variant pistol has a higher fire rate and magazine capacity. Superior zoom capabilities, plus projectiles, have a small Corrosive burst.
- Kuva Kraken: A custom variant that fires three quick shots with a single pull of the trigger, or can alt-fire burst the remainder of its clip. Higher fire rate, magazine capacity, and reload speed.
- Kuva Brakk: This Lich-variant semi-automatic hand cannon delivers a lot of punch in a small package. Higher fire rate, magazine capacity, and reload speed.
- Kuva Chakkhurr – A high-damage flintlock rifle that does additional Damage on headshots!
- Kuva Shieldeg – A massive hammer for the smashing!!
- Kuva Ayanga – An Arch-Gun that can be turned into a Heavy Weapon with a Gravimag.
- Kuva Hind – This powerful Grineer burst rifle has been retrofitted to add semi-automatic and automatic fire modes.
- Kuva Nukor – A highly-optimized Nukor that allows for the weapon’s microwave field to hit up to four additional targets.
- Kuva Bramma – This Grineer bow delivers vengeance in the form of cluster bomb-tipped arrows that can be detonated mid-air or on impact.