Genshin_Intel leaked Itto as an upcoming playable character in Version 2.3 of Genshin Impact. He is the head of the “Arataki Gang,” a comical group of misfits who gets into fights and brawls with everyone.
Itto is a Geo character and wields a claymore, designed to be a main DPS who works well with Geo supports. He scales off of DEF% and ATK%, making his artifact builds unique. Here are all the details about Itto, including his talents, abilities, constellations, and more.
Note: For now, these details all come from leaks and can change at any moment. miHoYo often makes balance adjustments during beta tests. Any changes will be updated and reflected below.
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 4 consecutive strikes. When his 4th attack hits opponents, Itto will gain 2 stacks of “Superlative Superstrength.” Max 5 stacks. Triggering this effect will refresh the duration of any existing stacks.
- Charged Attack: When holding to initiate a Charge ATtack, you may continuously press to use Arataki Kesagiri slashes without using any Stamina. Each slash will consume 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. When the final stack is consumed, Itto will unleash an especially powerful attack. Without any stacks, Itto will perform a single slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst!: Hurls Ushi, the young akaushi bull and auxillary member of the Arataki Gang, dealing Geo DMG to opponents. When Ushi hits opponents, it will grant Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength.
- Ushi remains on the field and provide support int he following ways:
- Taunts surrounding opponents
- Inherits HP based on Itto’s Max HP
- Provides Itto with Superlative Superstrength stacks when attacked. Can gain 1 stack every 2s this way.
- It flees when its HP hits 0 or its duration ends. Grants Itto a stack as it leaves.
- Ushi is considered a Geo construct. Itto can only deploy one at a time.
- Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!: Show enemies the might of the Arataki Clan. For a time, Itto lets his “Inner Raging Oni King” to emerge, using his Oni King’s Kanabou in battle.
- This special state has the following properties:
- Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will converted to Geo DMG. This cannot be overridden.
- Itto’s ATK will be increased based on his DEF. His Normal Attack SPD will also be increased.
- The first, second and third combos of his Normal Attack will grant Arataki Itto himself 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength when they hit opponents.
- Itto gains 20% Elemental and Physical RES.
- The Raging Oni King state will be cleared when Itto leaves the field.
- Arataki Ichiban: When Arataki Itto uses consecutive Arataki Kesagiri, he obtains the following effects: Each slash causes the subsequent slash to have 10% more ATK SPD. Max ATK SPD increase is 30%. Greatly increases his resistance to interruption.
- Bloodline of the Crimson Oni: Arataki Kesagiri DMG is increased 35% of Arataki’s Itto DEF.
- Woodchuck Chucked: When a party member uses attacks to obtain wood from a tree: they have 25% chance to get an additional log of wood.
- Warrior’s Burden: For a short time after using Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! or performing a dash, Itto’s Normal Attack combo will not be reset.
- Constellation 1: Stay a While and Listen Up: Using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! provides Arataki Itto with further buffs to Superlative Superstrength. Using it will grant Arataki Itto 2 stacks instead. From the first second of the skill’s use, 1 stack will be added on until a total of 3 have been added.
- Constellation 2: Gather ‘Round, It’s a Brawl: After using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!, each party member whose Elemental is Geo will decrease that skills’ CD by 1.5s and restore 6 Energy to Arataki Itto. A maximum of 6s CD can be decreased and 24 Energy restored in this manner.
- Constellation 3: Horns Lowered, Coming Through: Increases the Level of Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Constellation 4: Jailhouse Bread and Butter: While in the Raging Oni King state caused by Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! has 25% higher CRIT Rate against opponents with equal or lower HP percentage remaining than him.
- Constellation 5: 10 Years of Hanamizaka Fam: Increases the Level of Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Constellation 6: Arataki Itto, Present!: Arataki Itto’s Charged Attacks deal 50% increased Crit DMG. Additionally, when he uses Arataki Kesagiri, he has 50% chance to not consume stacks of Superlative Superstrength.
Onikabuto, Slime Concentrates, and a new unnamed boss material (found at a new Rift Hound boss) are needed to ascend Itto. Itto Teachings of Elegance for his talents.