The 5th Inning Program for MLB The Show 21 began on July 28, and with it came a slew of new rewards and new bosses. To make the XP grind a bit easier, developer San Diego Studios, as per tradition, released a new Inning Conquest challenge. MLB The Show players can now gain 25,000 XP towards the 5th Inning Program for completing this Conquest. With that said, let’s take a look at the map, plus the objectives and rewards for completing it.
It’s quite fitting that for this program, the map is in the shape of the Roman numeral for the number five: V.
There are six MLB teams in this map. Those teams are:
- Blue Jays
There are five goals that will need to be completed, in order to get a big progress boost towards the 5th Inning Programs. The goals for this map are:
- Goal 1 – Acquire 50M fans (rewards are 100 Stubs and 150 XP)
- Goal 2 – Steal 5M Fans (rewards are 500 Stubs, 500 XP, and five MLB The Show 21 packs)
- Goal 3 – Conquer 50 territories (rewards are 250 Stubs and 100 XP)
- Goal 4 – Capture five enemy strongholds on the map (rewards are 500 Stubs, 500 XP, and Stadium perk)
- Goal 5 – Conquer all territories (rewards are 1500 Stubs and 1000 XP)
The MLB The Show devs stated that a number of Ballin’ is a Habit Packs can be found as hidden rewards. This challenge will expire on August 27, so get it done as soon as possible.