One of the most exciting modes of PUBG Mobile, Payload Mode, is returning in 1.0 Update with many other exciting additions and improvements. PUBG Mobile announced Payload Mode 2.0 via 1.0 update patch notes, and now, new teasers from the developers on Twitter hints that the mode will make an official entry in the game soon.
PUBG Mobile teased Payload Mode 2.0 by tweeting the sketches of the new armed helicopter and Pickup that will be available in the mode. You can take a look at the sketches here:
Payload Mode 2.0 Release Date
Payload Mode 2.0 will release on October 8, 2020, on the global servers, and the announcement was made via the official discord server.
Payload Mode 2.0 Features
Here is the list of latest additions made to it:
- Fully armed vehicles, including the new armed helicopter, UAZ, Dacia, Buggy, and Pickup that will provide massive firepower to the squads.
- Brand new Super Weapon Crates to gain heavy weaponry and new powerful items after taking down the base.
- Advanced Communication Towers that will allow players to recall defeated teammates.
- Brand new weapons including AT4-A laser-guided missile and M202 four-barreled rocket launcher.
- UAV controller, man-portable radar, bomb suit as additional items.