PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update is set to hit the global servers on September 8, 2020, and patch notes of the upcoming update are officially out. The upcoming update will add the long-awaited Erangel 2.0 map, Payload mode 2.0, Beyond A.C.E. – Themed Gameplay, and more. The servers will not be taken down for maintenance, and the update will require approximately 1GB of free storage in iOS devices, while no extra storage will be needed in Android devices.
PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update Patch Notes
It is advised to update the game to its latest version as soon as possible, as players on different versions will not be able to invite each other. Here are the complete patch notes of PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update:
- New Erangel: Erangel map will be revamped with enhanced graphics, effects, and textures, along with the addition of new elements. All the famous landmarks, including Mylta Power, Quarry, Prison, will be completely redesigned.
- New Firearm (M1014): It is a semi-automatic shotgun that can load up to 7 rounds and can be equipped with Shotgun Muzzle or Bullet Loop attachments. It will only be available in Livik on the Classic Battle Royale Map and Arena.
- Livik Improvements: Visual effects, including textures and details, will be improved with some stage balancing adjustments and bug fixes.
- Beyond A.C.E.-Themed Gameplay: It will be a limited-time event and will be played on the Erangel map. Energy Towers will be added to this mode, and players will be able to redeem supplies from these towers by meeting certain conditions.
- Payload 2.0: Payload Mode will be back with all new armed helicopter, Super Weapon Crates, and advanced communication towers. New armed UAZ, Dacia, Buggy, and Pickup will be added along with new AT4-A laser-guided missile and M202 four-barreled rocket launcher. New items, including UAV controller, man-portable radar, and bomb suit, will also be added.
- Halloween Infection Mode: Halloween Themed Infection Mode will be available from October 23, 2020 where the zombies will be wearing Halloween masks with new atmospheric decorations, including jack-o’-lanterns, gravestones, and candles.
- Fully upgraded technology solutions will be fully upgraded, and penalty strategy will be added to target the newest plug-ins/cheaters.
- Skin textures and facial details for players’ character models will be improved.
- Most cellphone models will start supporting 90 FPS.
- Improvements in classic combat animations and more.
Players who will update the game between September 8 to September 13 (UTC +0) will get 2,888 BP, 100 AG, and the Red Racecar Knight Backpack (3d) as free rewards.