Roblox Mega Noob Simulator is a game that involves punching a lot of things to become stronger. The stronger you get, the better at punching you become, until eventually, you can take on stronger challenges. You can also fight other players, and as time goes on and you get stronger, your character will also get more buff. As with most other Roblox games, there are also special codes that you can redeem for free rewards. The following codes will give you a head start on some strength, a cool hat, and even some coins. Make sure to check back and see if there are any new codes or if any previously active codes have expired.
How to redeem codes in Roblox Mega Noob Simulator
Redeeming your Mega Noob Simulator codes is similar to other Roblox titles. Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be ready in no time:
- Log into the Mega Noob Simulator game.
- On the left side of your screen, you will find a Menu button. Click on it.
- On the following menu, there is a Codes button. Click on it as well.
- Copy and paste or type in the codes.
- Click on the green ‘Redeem’ button and any active codes will be automatically added to your account.
All active Roblox Mega Noob Simulator codes
The following are all of the currently active codes for the Mega Noob Simulator:
- Winter2021 — Redeem for Tree Noob
- RETRO — Redeem for 500 Coins
- TRADEME — Redeem for 100 Heads
- 200M — Redeem for a Surprise Pet
- UNIVERSE — Redeem code for 500 Strength
- METAVERSE — Redeem code for AJ Bacon Hair
- SWASHBUCKLER — Redeem code for 500 Coins
- DOULIFT — Redeem code for 50 Strength
- 100M — Redeem code for 100M Noob
- HOLIDAY — Redeem code for a Festive Noob pet
- SPOOK — Redeem code for a Halloween Hat
- WORKOUT — Redeem code for 50 Heads
- BUFFNOOB — Redeem code for 50 Heads
- stronk — Redeem code for 50 Strength
- stonks — Redeem code for 500 Coins
- NEWB — Redeem code for 50 Heads
All expired Roblox Mega Noob Simulator codes
There are currently no expired codes for the Mega Noob Simulator. However, if any active codes expire, we will make sure to add them to this space. It is best practice to redeem any active codes on time so that you don’t miss out on them if they eventually expire.