This week’s Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 challenges have leaked, and we will be heading into the second week of TNTina’s Trial, now that Brutus’ Briefing has been completed. Once again, it’s 10 new challenges each week, and we assume you will once again need to finish off 18 of them to be able to get the final mission and unlock TNTina’s Shadow or Ghost styles. To get the style, you will also need to get to Rank 40 on your Battle Pass.
You can find all the Week 4 challenges listed below, and we will have plenty of guides to help you finish them. The challenges will go live in the game on Mar. 12, with the new Deadpool Challenges going live on Mar. 13.
- Search Chests at Pleasant Park or Slurpy Swamp (0/10)
- Destroy opponent structures with Proximity Mines or Remote Explosives (0/20)
- Fish with Explosives (0/3)
- Eliminate players at The Agency or Sweaty Sands (0/5)
- Search Ammo Boxes in different Named Locations (0/7)
- Use Decoy Grenades (0/5)
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Motorboat (0/200)
- Scan a Henchman in different matches (0/3)
- Visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels (1)
- Collect different Boss Weapons (0/3)
As you might have expected, most of the challenges revolve around new mechanics, items, or locations in the game, so just click the relevant links above if you are not sure how to complete any of the challenges. You will also have to blow some stuff up, these are TNTina’s challenges, after all.