Every day, Destiny 2 has rotating Legendary and Master Lost Sectors that will reward players with potential Exotics if they are completed solo. Completion means killing the Lost Sector boss and then opening the Lost Sector Cache at the end.
The Lost Sectors will also have modifiers, and Champions, so make sure you read the details fully in your director to know which weapons and mods you need to bring because they will lock your equipment when they start.
Legend difficulty has a Power level of 1300, while Master difficulty has a Power level of 1320. You will also be limited to just three revives, so you don’t want to try these when you are too low in Power, as it will be a long, uphill struggle, and your time will be better spent running other activities to increase your Power level.
Today’s Legendary and Master Lost Sectors
- Legendary – 1300 Power – Concealed Void – Exotic Head
- Master – 1330 Power – K1 Revelation – Exotic Chest
Please read below for a more detailed summary of each Lost Sector, including modifiers.
Legendary – Concealed Void
- Location: Asteriod Abyss on Europa
- Dropping: Exotic Head
- Power Level: 1300
- Champion: Barrier, Overload, Fallen
- Modifier: Arach- NO!
- Destination Modifier: +Arc and Aerial damage taken
- Burn: ++Solar Damage
- Legend Difficulty – Extra Shields, Match Game, Equipment Locked
Master – K1 Revelation
- Location: Sorrow’s Harbor on the Moon
- Dropping: Exotic Chest
- Power Level: 1330
- Champion: Barrier, Unstoppable, Hive
- Modifier: Fire Pit
- Master Modifier: Chaff
- Destination Modifier: +Void and Aerial damage taken
- Burn: ++Void Damage
- Legend Difficulty – Extra Shields, Match Game, Equipment Locked, Extra Champions