It would seem that the secret challenge for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 is to bounce on different dog toys at Ant Manor. Ant Manor is a new landmark that appeared in the game during Week 1, and you’ll need to make your way there to complete this challenge.
You can find Ant Manor slightly to the northeast of Holly Hedges. The new area consists of a large dog house and some boulders on a raised mound of dirt. There are some discarded dog toys here and these are what you will need to bounce on. It’s a pretty small area, but we have pictures of all the dog toys below, just in case someone out there needs the help.
Dog Toy 1
Can be found beside the rock, just outside the dog house.
Dog Toy 2
Can be found beside the wall of the dog house.
Dog Toy 3
We assume this is Anton’s favorite, as it can be found inside the dog house.
Dog Toy 4
If you drop down through the ant hill, you will find an orange chew toy.
Dog Toy 5
Directly beside that in a tunnel is another dog bone chew toy.
Dog Toy 6
The last toy can be found on the far side of the tunnels from the opening to the ant hill.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 challenges below:
- Search chests at Salty Springs (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at The Authority (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Dance on top of different Sentinel heads at the Sentinel Graveyard (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy boats at Craggy Cliffs (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Bounce on different dog toys at Ant Manor (0/4) – 25,000 XP
- Ride a Motorboat under different colored steel bridges (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Search S.H.I.E.L.D. chests inside Quinjets (0/7) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (0/500) – 25,000 XP