Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every war. In Fortnite’s surprising and secret Ted Offensive challenges, the gnomes and the bears are going at it. Nobody knows what it’s about because nobody cares about stuffed bears and garden gnomes, but you can earn yourself some easy experience by helping them out.
After you get the initial challenge by finding the bears secret hideout, stay in the area. It is located in Weeping Woods, and you can see it on the map below, just in case you have already left and can’t remember where it is.
Located all around the outside of the house, you will find some gnomes with telescopes. Interact with the telescope to, we assume, help the gnomes achieve their mischievous objective.
The map below will show you the exact location of the telescopes. They are all very close to the house, so be careful as lots of people are in the area trying to finish these challenges.
All you need to do is interact with each telescope, and when you get all five, the challenge is complete, and you will get 40,000 XP. Don’t forget to search for the honey pots for the bears, as that is worth another 40,000 XP.
The first week of Skye’s Adventure challenge were also recently added to the game, so be sure to check those out as well.
- Search chests at Spy Bases (0/7)
- Deal damage to players with SMGs or Pistols (0/400)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare and Epic Item (0/1)
- Collect 75 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/3)
- Hide in a Creepin’ Cardboard at the Box Factory (0/1)
- Consume Foraged Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard (0/10)
- Visit The Shark, Rapid’s Rest and Gorgeous Gorge (0/1)
- Escape a Vault using a secret passage (0/1)
- Visit Skye’s Coastal Campsites (0/3)
- Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun (0/1)