One of this week’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 for Skye’s Adventure is to eat Foraged Items at the Orchard. The Orchard is a landmark, not a named location, so we have marked it on the map for you below. As you can see, it is close to the deathtrap known as Frenzy Farms. If you were to draw some lines between Craggy Cliffs, Steamy Stacks, and Frenzy Farm, then The Orchard would be right in the middle of that triangle.
The good news is that The Orchard is vast, split into two different parts, and apples are easy to find. If you run around, you will see them all over the ground. Where it gets a little more complicated is that you can’t just eat them. To consume a Foraged Apple, you need to have taken some damage. Apples only heal you for a small amount of health, so they can’t even really keep you in a gunfight if things get wild. The good news is that this means you can get in a fight, kill your enemy after taking some damage, then quickly eat three apples to finish this challenge.
If you are worried about your abilities in a frenzied gunfight, then you can wait until a few minutes into the round when the area should be clear, build a couple of ramps and then jump off. The landing will inflict some fall damage, and you can eat your Foraged Items in peace. You will take plenty of damage if you build four ramps, and this will knock off enough damage to eat about six foraged items.
Just fall off the ramp again to get the last four that you need to finish up this challenge.
You can find the rest of Skye’s Challenges below:
- Search chests at Spy Bases (0/7)
- Deal damage to players with SMGs or Pistols (0/400)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare and Epic Item (0/1)
- Collect 75 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/3)
- Hide in a Creepin’ Cardboard at the Box Factory (0/1)
- Consume Foraged Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard (0/10)
- Visit The Shark, Rapid’s Rest and Gorgeous Gorge (0/1)
- Escape a Vault using a secret passage (0/1)
- Visit Skye’s Coastal Campsites (0/3)
- Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun (0/1)