It is the first week of Skye’s Adventure in Fortnite, which means new challenges to complete to get loot, experience, and eventually, a nice alternative style for Skye. One of the challenges is to visit Skye’s Coastal Campsites.
There are ten new challenges for Skye’s Adventure this week, and ten more on the way next week. You will need to complete 18 of them to get a chance at Skye’s secret mission for a Ghost or Shadow style.
You need to visit three Coastal Campsites to finish up this challenge, and you can see the areas marked on the map below. There will be some other campsites near to them, but it is easy to recognize Skye’s as they all have a yellow toy caterpillar doll somewhere in the vicinity.
Coastal Campsite #1
This coastal campsite is on the beach, to the southeast of Steamy Stacks.
Coastal Campsite #2
This coastal campsite is partially hidden in some trees, at the very southern side of the map, directly below Hydro 16.
Coastal Campsite #3
This coastal campsite can be found just to the northwest of Sweaty Sands, on the coast before the island chain that leads to the Shark.
You don’t need to do anything at the Campsites, simply passing through the area during a match is enough to finish up the challenge.
Below, you can find the rest of Skye’s Adventure challenges this week.
- Search chests at Spy Bases (0/7)
- Deal damage to players with SMGs or Pistols (0/400)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare and Epic Item (0/1)
- Collect 75 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/3)
- Hide in a Creepin’ Cardboard at the Box Factory (0/1)
- Consume Foraged Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard (0/10)
- Visit The Shark, Rapid’s Rest and Gorgeous Gorge (0/1)
- Escape a Vault using a secret passage (0/1)
- Visit Skye’s Coastal Campsites (0/3)
- Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun (0/1)