It is the Week 7 in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2, and the first week of Skye’s Adventure, which means new challenges to complete to get loot, experience, and eventually, a nice alternative style for Skye. There are ten new challenges for Skye’s Adventure this week, and ten more on the way next week. You will need to complete 18 of them to get a chance at Skye’s secret mission for a Ghost or Shadow style.
One of the challenges is to visit The Shark, Rapid’s Rest, and Gorgeous Gorge. You can find all three locations marked on the map below.
The Shark can be found in the northwest corner of the map and is one of the locations added in Chapter 2 Season 2.
Rapid’s Rest is in the river, directly to the east of Lazy Lake. It’s a good place to drop in, as you can head straight to Retail Row or Lazy Lake to get fully armed for the rest of the match.
Gorgeous Gorge is the huge waterfall along the river, halfway between the Agency and Lasy Lake.
You don’t need to do anything special at these locations, like kill an enemy, or even dance. All you need to do is visit them by passing through the area, and the challenge will be complete.
You can find the rest of the challenges for Skye’s Adventure below:
- Search chests at Spy Bases (0/7)
- Deal damage to players with SMGs or Pistols (0/400)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare and Epic Item (0/1)
- Collect 75 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/3)
- Hide in a Creepin’ Cardboard at the Box Factory (0/1)
- Consume Foraged Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard (0/10)
- Visit The Shark, Rapid’s Rest and Gorgeous Gorge (0/1)
- Escape a Vault using a secret passage (0/1)
- Visit Skye’s Coastal Campsites (0/3)
- Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun (0/1)