It is the first week of Skye’s Adventure in Fortnite, which means new challenges to complete to get loot, experience, and eventually, a nice alternative style for Skye. There are ten new challenges for Skye’s Adventure this week, and ten more on the way next week. You will need to complete 18 of them to get a chance at Skye’s secret mission for a Ghost or Shadow style.
One of the challenges this week is to hide in a Creepin’ Cardboard at the Box Factory. You should be well aware of what a Creepin’ Cardboard is at this point, but it’s a cardboard box that you can interact with to hide in. You can then sneak around inside it, and pop out to shoot enemies if you find them.
To find the box factory, you will need to head to grid G7, to the southeast of Lazy Lake, just beside the road and at the foot of a small mountain. You can see the exact location marked on the map above.
When you get there, you will find dozens of Creepin’ Cardboard, inside and outside of the factory. It isn’t a bad place to drop in, as there are about four chests to be found, including a rare chest and some other weapon and ammo spawn as well.
You don’t need to do anything else, hide inside the box for a few moments to finish up the challenge, and then you can finish up the match or start working on your next challenge.
You can find all of the Skye’s Adventure challenges below.
- Search chests at Spy Bases (0/7)
- Deal damage to players with SMGs or Pistols (0/400)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare and Epic Item (0/1)
- Collect 75 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/3)
- Hide in a Creepin’ Cardboard at the Box Factory (0/1)
- Consume Foraged Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard (0/10)
- Visit The Shark, Rapid’s Rest and Gorgeous Gorge (0/1)
- Escape a Vault using a secret passage (0/1)
- Visit Skye’s Coastal Campsites (0/3)
- Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun (0/1)