One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 10 is to find Fireflies at the Weeping Woods. The Weeping Woods is a named location, so it is straightforward to find, but Fireflies can be a different story.
These will randomly spawn near trees and campfires, so at least Weeping Woods is well stocked with both. We have done quite a few drops directly into Weeping Woods to see if we could find any regular spots that Fireflies might appear, but only one really stands out.
Marked on the map above is a spot where up to six Fireflies will spawn pretty regularly, so it may be worth dropping there to see if they spawn in your game. Mostly, this is down to luck, sadly.
To find Fireflies, keep an eye open for green dots of light shimmering around trees or a campfire, and orange glowing lights as you get closer to them. You can simply interact with the Fireflies to grab them out of the air and make a Firefly Jar.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 10 challenges below:
- Search chests at The Authority (0/7)
- Eliminations at Misty Meadows (0/3)
- Collect Fireflies at Weeping Woods (0/5)
- Dance on the Apres Ski dancefloor for 10 seconds
- Destroy shipping containers at Dirty Docks (0/7)
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (0/500)
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (0/15000)
Remember, this is the last week of the current season. On August 27, we move on to Season 4, and whatever surprises await us in the next chapter of Fortnite.