One of the challenges in Fortnite this week is to ignite and dance at a Tomato Shrine near Pizza Pit or Pizza Food Truck. It seems that Tomato Head is taking his tomato worship to the next level.
The first thing you will need to know is where to go, so you can find both locations marked below. All you need to do is make it to those locations and interact with the Tomato Shrine to ignite it. After that, bust out your favorite dancing emote and the challenge will be complete. You won’t need to go to one of these to get the challenge completed.
Tomato Shrine at Pizza Pit
You can find the Pizza Pit to the northeast of Colossal Coliseum. The Shrine itself is upstairs in the Pizza Pit restaurant, near the wall on the left side after you reach the top of the stairs.
Tomato Shrine at Pizza Food Truck
The Pizza Food Truck can be found towards the south coast of the island, to the southeast of Slurp Swamp, and directly east of Flush Factory. The Tomato Shrine is located in between some trees behind the Pizza Food Truck.
You can find the rest of the Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 4 challenges below:
- Eliminations within 5 meters (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Eliminations while below 50 health – (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Eliminations at full health and shields – (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy enemy structures with a pickaxe (0/10) – 20000 XP
- Damage opponents with a pickaxe (0/100) – 20000 XP
- Collect a tomato basket from a nearby farm (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Ignite and dance at a Tomato Shrine near Pizza Pit or Pizza Food Truck (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Damage from above – (4000/8000/12000/16000/20000) – 55000 to 22000 XP