While previous updates for Borderlands 3 left some players feeling mixed. However, the latest by Gearbox Software may just hit the sweet spot for some, particularly for fans of Legendary Weapons and FL4K.
That’s because they did a significant fix with this particular Vault Hunter when it comes to his Leave No Trace skill. After being unnecessarily nerfed with a two-second cooldown, they reverted to .3 seconds. That should make it a little easier on your ammunition with this in place, especially when paired with other skills.
It’s also tweaked several Legendary weapons with more significant damage, including The Lob, Carrier, the Gunarang, and Creeping Death.
The full list is below, showing some changes to other Vault Hunters as well. But this could be one of the better updates the game has gotten, with more balance in mind.
- Putting points into Alacrity now awards a reload speed bonus per rank
- Phasegrasp can now be used on targets further away and the cooldown is now instantly returned if a player misses
- Leave No Trace now has a re-trigger delay set to 0.3 seconds
- Bloodletter Class Mod
– Increased the Recharge Delay by 150%
– Reduced the Recharge Rate by 50%
- Addressed a reported bug with Close the Distance so the Action Skill Augment will now deal the intended Shock Damage
- Means of Destruction now has a re-trigger delay of 0.3 seconds
- Death Follows Close will correctly update several Kill Skills after unlocking this ability
- The Lob’s projectile tick damage is now 60% of base damage (up from 20%) and projectile speed decelerates faster to increase chances of hitting the same target multiple times
- Creeping Death damage increased by 200%
- Carrier damage increased by 60%
- Gunerang damage increased by 20%
- All Sniper Rifle Zoom Levels have been slightly reduced
- Long scopes on Jakobs, Children of the Vault, and DAHL Assault Rifles have also been slightly reduced
- Anointed Parts Breakdown:
– When Zane swaps positions with his Digi-Clone, the damage gained is increased to 130% (up from 75%)
– When FL4K hits a target with Rakks, the target now takes 100% increased damage (up from 50%)
– The Anointed part “Increased damage vs Badasses” no longer heals the player and now correctly adds bonus damage to Badass enemies
General Bug Fixes
- Pain, Terror, and Agonizer 9000 have been adjusted to have an increased chance to drop higher quality loot
- Addressed a reported bug with Dynasty Diner that could potentially halt mission progress for some players
- Addressed a reported concern that some players fell through the floors in various boss arenas
- Modified enemy spawn level discrepancies reported in the later parts of the campaign
Borderlands 3 is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. The update should automatically apply the next time you start up the game!