A new week in FIFA means a new Team of the Week. EA Sports and the FIFA 21 released a new batch of TOTW cards on February 24, and some big names are included in the weekly content update. Those names include two stars in the Serie A and a stud midfielder for Manchester United.
FIFA 21 ToTW for February 24
The highest rated card from this week’s batch is none other than Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo received a 95 OVR TOTW player item, one OVR point higher than the 94 OVR Ronaldo card that went live in early January.
Other notable names from this week’s Team of the Week include Inter’s Samir Handanovic, Marcus Rashford, and Lazio midfielder Luis Alberto.
Here’s the full Team of the Week for Week 22:
- ST: Piemonte Calcio ST Cristiano Ronaldo (95 OVR)
- LW: Ajax ST Sebastien Haller (84 OVR)
- RW: Real Sociedad ST Alexander Isak (82 OVR)
- LM: Manchester United LM Marcus Rashford (89 OVR)
- RM: Manchester City CM Bernardo Silva (89 OVR)
- LCM: Udinese CM Rodrigo Javier de Paul (84 OVR)
- RCM: Lazio CM Luis Alberto (87 OVR)
- LCB: Atalanta CB Cristian Romero (84 OVR)
- MCB: Everton CB Michael Keane (84 OVR)
- RCB: Real Madrid RB Lucas Vazquez (85 OVR)
- GK: Inter GK Samir Handanovic (90 OVR)
- Wolverhampton GK Rui Patricio (86 OVR)
- Frankfurt CAM Amir Younes (84 OVR)
- Al Ain LM Caio Correa (82 OVR)
- VfL Wolfsburg LM Renato Steffen (82 OVR)
- Montpelier LM Stephy Mavididi (81 OVR)
- AS Monaco CB Guillermo Maripan (81 OVR)
- Valencia CF ST Kangin Lee (80 OVR)
- Cardiff City GK Dillon Phillips (78 OVR)
- SC Braga RF Lucas Piazon (78 OVR)
- RB Salzburg ST Mergin Berisha (77 OVR)
- K Beerschot GK CB Jan van den Bergh (76 OVR)
- Hull City RW Mallik Wilks (76 OVR)
This Team of the Week will be live in packs until March 3.