Warframe - Everything You Need To Know About Arbitrations
Arbitrations are a unique form of Alert mission in Warframe. These missions take the form of elite level endless missions with modifiers that increase the difficulty. Once you have Arbitrations unlocked, they will be displayed in the Operation window. Only one Arbitration can be active at a time, and it will change on an hourly basis.
How To Access Arbitrations
To gain access to Arbitrations, you need to have completed all available missions on the Star Chart at least once. The only exceptions to this are the Mutalist Alad V and the Jordas Golem nodes. If you wish to check which nodes you still have to complete, you can do so by speaking to the Arbiters of Hexis on any of the Relays.
The mission themselves have a difficulty rating of 60-80, and will only occur on nodes that usually host endless mission types. These include Defense, Excavation, Survival, Interception, Defection or Infested Salvage missions.
Also, they are not like other missions and follow their own rules, so make sure you are aware of them before you take on one of these high difficulty missions. These rules are as follows.
- You cannot self-revive, or revive other players. There is no bleed timer, so once you lose all your HP, you instantly die.
- The reward rotation is ABCC, this replaces the AABC rotation of regular missions and allows you to get better loot for your efforts. Once the rotation hits C, it stays there until you leave, it will not cycle back to A or B.
- The rotations have double the duration of regular missions, so will give rewards every 10 minutes instead of every 5 minutes.
- On Survival missions, the life support capsules will only provide 75% of their usual value.
- On Interception, the enemy towers will fill twice as fast as usual.
- Defense missions will have a roaming NPC, much like on Sortie Defense missions.
- On Excavation, the required defense time is extended from 100 seconds to 180 seconds.
- On Defection, the rescue target cannot be revived.
- On Infested Salvage, the consoles only have half their usual health.
- Arbitration Shield Drones can spawn on all missions. They will make nearby enemies units immune to all damage and Warframe abilities. When they are destroyed, they will explode with a large AoE, doing Blast damage to nearby enemies.
- Each mission will grant you a random +300% Ability Strength Bonus, and a +300% Damage bonus to a random Warframe and Weapon. This can be different for each player.
One of the best bits of advice I can give it to use the Warframe and Weapon that get the bonus when you can. The additional damage will make the earlier waves trivial, and allow you to run the mission for much longer when the difficulty ramps up.
That’s is about all you need to know about Arbitrations, it’s really about getting stuck into the mode and learning from experience. If you need help with other aspects of Warframe, be sure to check out our Guide Hub!