Fortnite: Endgame LTM Challenges And Rewards
Fortnite is teaming up with the Avengers to celebrate the launch of the new Avengers: Endgame movie with a limited time Endgame mode. One team of Chitauri, led by Thanos himself, will take on a team of Heroes using Avengers style gear and weapons. There are all kinds of Endgame Challenges that you can complete while playing.
Fortnite Endgame Challenges
FortTory originally leaked the Endgame Challenges, and we have them all listed below for you to see. I have listed the reward you get for each challenge as well.
- Deal damage while hovering with Iron Man’s Repulsors (0/1000) - 500x Season XP
- Collect Infinity Stones (0/3) - Assemble Loading Screen
- Play matches on Endgame (0/7) - Marvel Cap's Shield Banner
- Deal damage by throwing Thor’s Stormbreaker Axe (0/1000) - Thor's Stormbreaker Emoticon
- Deal damage whilst flying with the Chitauri Jetpack (0/100) - 500x Season XP
- Eliminations in different matches of Endgame (0/5) - Avengers Logo Spay
- Deal damage with Captain America’s Shield (0/1000) - Captain America's Shield Emoticon
- Deal damage with the Chitauri Laser Rifle (0/500) - 500x Season XP
- Win matches of Endgame as a Chitauri or Thanos (0/3) - Infinity Gauntlet Spay
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of grappling with Hawkeye’s Bow (0/500) - 500x Season XP
- Deal damage with the Chitauri Energy Launcher (0/500) - 500x Season XP
- Win matches of Endgame as the Hero Team. (0/3) - Marvel Banner
This is all the Challenges that are known at the moment, but it would seem that more of them will be on the way, so we will keep this article updated as we learn more.
The rewards for completing these Challenges include sprays, banners, loading screens, emoticons, and the Avengers Quinjet Glider when you finish ten of the Challenges. The Challenges will be life in Fortnite until May 5, at 7 pm CT. After this time, none of the rewards will be available, so you will need to snap up the ones you want before you run out of time.