Cyno is the ferocious General Mahamatra, leading the Matra into battle and keeping away the devious Akademiya researchers. Don’t underestimate Cyno because of his size. This general has a disarming presence and is incredibly powerful in battle. Wielding a Polearm, Cyno is the latest 5-star Electro character and will be a great asset to your Dendro-based teams.
How to unlock Cyno in Genshin Impact
Cyno will be obtainable on the Character Event Wish banner as a featured 5-star character in the first half of Version 3.1. Following this initial banner, Cyno won’t be able to be summoned to your account, so you’ll have to wait until she gets another featured Character Event Wish banner.
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer: Performs a swift thrust, dealing Electro DMG to opponents along the path. When Cyno is under the Pactsworn Pathclearer state triggered by Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, he will instead unleash a Mortuary Rite that deals thunderous AoE Electro DMG and extends the duration of Pactsworn Pathclearer.
- Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness: Calls upon a divine spirit to indwell him, morphing into the Pactsworn Pathclearer.
- Pactsworn Pathclearer: Cyno’s Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Electro DMG that cannot be overridden. Cyno’s Elemental Mastery and resistance to interruption will increase, and he gains immunity to Electro-Charged DMG.
- This effect will be canceled when Cyno leaves the field and lasts a maximum of 18s.
- The Gift of Silence: Gains 25% more rewards when dispatched on a Sumeru Expedition for 20 hours.
- Featherfall Judgment: When Cyno is in the Pactsworn Pathclearer state activated by Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, Cyno will enter the Endseer stance at intervals. If he activates Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer while affected by this stance, he will activate the Judication effect, increasing the DMG of this Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer by 35%, and firing off 3 Duststalker Bolts that deal 100% of Cyno’s ATK as Electro DMG. Duststalker Bolt DMG is considered Elemental Skill DMG.
- Authority Over the Nine Bows: Cyno’s DMG values will be increased based on his Elemental Mastery as follows:
- Pactsworn Pathclearer’s Normal Attack DMG is increased by 150% of his Elemental Mastery.
- Duststalker Bolt DMG from his Passive Talent Featherfall Judgment is increased by 250% of his Elemental Mastery.
- Ordinance: Unceasing Vigil: After using Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, Cyno’s Normal Attack SPD will be increased by 20% for 10s. If the Judication effect of his Passive Talent Featherfall Judgment is triggered during Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer, the duration of this increase will be refreshed.
- Ceremony: Homecoming of Spirits: When Cyno’s Normal Attacks hit opponents, his Electro DMG Bonus will increase by 10% for 4s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1s. Max 5 stacks.
- Precept: Lawful Enforcer: Increases the Level of Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Austerity: Forbidding Guard: When Cyno is in the Pactsworn Pathclearer state triggered by Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, after he triggers Electro-Charged, Superconduct, Overloaded, Quicken, Aggravate, Hyperbloom, or an Electro Swirl reaction, he will restore 3 Elemental Energy for all nearby party members (except himself.) This effect can occur 5 times within one use of Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness.
- Funerary Rite: The Passing of Starlight: Increases the Level of Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Raiment: Just Scales: After using Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness or triggering the Judication effect of the Passive Talent “Featherfall Judgment,” Cyno will gain 4 stacks of the “Day of the Jackal” effect. When he hits opponents with Normal Attacks, he will consume 1 stack of “Day of the Jackal” to fire off one Duststalker Bolt.
- “Day of the Jackal” lasts for 8s. Max 8 stacks. It will be canceled once Pactsworn Pathclearer ends.
- A maximum of 1 Duststalker Bolt can be unleashed this way every 0.4s.
- You must first unlock the Passive Talent “Featherfall Judgment.”
|Level 20||1x Vajrada Amethyst Silver||3x Divining Scroll||3x Scarab||N/A||20,000 Mora|
|Level 40||3x Vajrada Amethyst Fragment||15x Divining Scroll||10x Scarab||2x Thunderclap Fruitcore||40,000 Mora|
|Level 50||6x Vajrada Amethyst Fragment||12x Sealed Scroll||20x Scarab||4x Thunderclap Fruitcore||60,000 Mora|
|Level 60||3x Vajrada Amethyst Chunk||18x Sealed Scroll||30x Scarab||8x Thunderclap Fruitcore||80,000 Mora|
|Level 70||6x Vajrada Amethyst Chunk||12x Forbidden Curse Scroll||45x Scarab||12x Thunderclap Fruitcore||100,000 Mora|
|Level 80||6x Vajrada Amethyst Gemstone||24x Forbidden Curse Scroll||60x Scarab||20x Thunderclap Fruitcore||120,000 Mora|