The September 9 multiplayer reveal of the next Call of Duty definitely displayed a whole chunk of new content for online fans to immerse themselves in. But, what is a multiplayer first-person shooter without some quality guns and equipments? Well, good news, Black Ops Cold War seems to be delivering a diverse set of weapons and perks.
After the show, some of the biggest streamers took to Twitch and YouTube to play the Alpha and showcase the best weaponries. Here is what’s been seen so far, and what will likely make its way to the full game.
- Krig 6
- Type 821
- Type 63
Light Machine Guns:
- Stoner 63
- Pelington 703
- Hauer 77
- Gallo SA12
- Cigma 2
Perk Set 1:
- Engineer: Detect enemy equipment and Scorestreaks through walls.
- Tactical Mask: Maximized resistance to Flashing and Stun grenades. Immune to gas.
- Flak Jacket: Take less damage from enemy explosives and Molotov fires.
Perk Set 2:
- Scavenger: Replenish ammo from fallen players.
- Quartermaster: Recharge equipment over 25 seconds.
- Tracker: See imprint of enemy footsteps. Aim at enemies to reveal them on your team’s mini-map.
Perk Set 3:
- Cold-Blooded: AI-controlled Scorestreaks will not target you. Player-controlled Scorestreaks will not highlight you. Show up cold on Thermal.
- Ghost: Undetectable by enemy Spy Planes.
- Ninja: Sprinting is muted to all enemies.
In terms of lethals and tactical grenades, only smoke grenades, stun grenades, frags, and C4 are available through the alpha. All of the lists above will surely expand over time when the game’s beta launches on October 10 to those who pre-ordered on PlayStation 4.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is slated to release on November 13 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Launch dates for next-gen editions are still unknown, but will certainly make their way at some point in 2020.