Just like previous seasons, Chapter 3 Season 1 in Fortnite will have new NPCs on the map that players can track down. Those NPCs will be able to sell useful items and provide other services that players can take advantage of.
Tracking them down is something of a passion for Fortnite players, and this guide will be where we track all the locations of the different NPCs as the season goes on.
All NPCs in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
The below list of NPCs was leaked by iFireMonkey. When the game comes back online, we will have our team instantly tracking them down and adding information on their locations, as well as videos on how to find them, to this guide.
The leaked info shows that the game should be starting with 21 different NPCs on the map, which is four higher than last season. Of course, the leaked information could be incorrect or include some NPCs that will be coming to the game a little later in the season.
- #1 – The Visitor – can be found at the Launchpad to the east of Sanctuary.
- #2 – The Scientist – can be found in Sanctuary and will appear in the building ot the north or the east of the compound.
- #3 – Agent Jonesy – Can spawn at the Seven Outposts that are dotted around the map.
- #4 – The Foundation – can be found at the Sanctuary on the east side of the island
- #5 Bunker Jonesy – Can be found at the Joneses Settlement to the south of the giant statue of The Foundation near Sanctuary
- #6 – Ludwig – Can spawn in the southeast corner of the Joneses. Not a guaranteed spawn.
- #7 Brainiac – can be found in a cell under the central building at The Joneses. He will NOT appear on the minimap. Not a guaranteed spawn.
- #8 – Mullet Marauder – Can be found at the Joneses Settlement to the south of the giant statue of The Foundation near Sanctuary. Not a guaranteed spawn.
- Island Nomad
- #10 – Cuddle Team Leader – Can be found in Camp Cuddle in some buildings to the northwest.
- #11 – Metal Team Leader -Can be found in Camp Cuddle in some building to the northwest. In the three small builds, they are in the one with the metal roof. Does not spawn every round.
- #12 – Cuddlepool – Can be found in Camp Cuddle in some building to the northwest. In the three small builds, they are in the one with the red roof. Does not spawn every round.
- #13 – Quackling – Can be found in Camp Cuddle in some building to the northwest. In the three small builds, they are in the one with the yellow roof. Does not spawn every round.
- #14 – Guaco – Can be found at the Taco restaraunt in Greasy Grove
- #15 – Lil’ Whip – can be found in the icecream shop at Coney Crossroads
- #16 – Bao Bros – in the Gas Station at Greasy Grove (doesn’t spawn every round, from what we can tell)
- #17 – Tomatohead – appears in the large shop in the center of Greasy Grove
- #18 – Mancake – spawns at the Butterbarn at the crossroad the southwest of Rocky Reels
- #19 – Shanta – can be found along the coast at the very southeast of Condo Canyon.
- #20 – Lt. John Llama – In a shack at the hill to the southwest of Logjam Lumberyard.