Perks in Call of Duty: Vanguard heightens your soldier’s abilities. Want to be immune from gas after many hours of survival training? You can do that. Want to reduce your damage from those pesky explosives? You can do that too. Here’s a deep dive on all the perks of Call of Duty: Vanguard.
So far in the game, there are 18 perks to choose from, which are divided into three sections. Many of the perks in Call of Duty: Vanguard have to be unlocked by gaining experience levels. Below is a detailed list of what level you need to acquire the perk and what each of them provides you. You can find your perks in the loadout menu. It’s under the secondary weapon placement.
- This perks reduces damage and health regen delay from being hit by explosives. Your damage reduction is also increased while mounted, crouched, or prone. .
- Survival Training
- You’ll gain a maximized resistance to stun effects and you’ll be immune to gas.
- Ninja (unlocked at Level 15)
- Lets you move silently on the battlefield. You’ll take less damage from a fall, and the perk reduces the effectiveness of enemy Tracker perks.
- Dauntless (unlocked at Level 24)
- Movement reducing effects will not stop you.
- Ghost (unlocked at Level 36)
- A classic perk is back in Call of Duty: Vanguard. Ghost lets you be undetectable from spy planes, enemy intel, and field mics. This is what we recommend to equip at all times, especially if you’re a sniper or like to camp (we see you).
- Cold Blooded (unlocked at Level 46)
- AI-controlled killstreaks will not target you, and player-controlled killstreaks will not highlight you. High Alert is ineffective against Cold Blooded, and the perk also gives a reduced range for enemy awareness markers.
- Similar to a game like Dead by Daylight, your enemies leave a footprint trail. You can also see enemy death locations and hide their death markers.
- Radar (unlocked at Level 7)
- Players who fire unsilenced weapons immediately show up on your minimap. This is a good way to find out where campers are hiding if their weapons aren’t silenced.
- High Alert (unlocked at Level 17)
- Your vision pulses whenever enemies outside of your perspective can see you and target you.
- Engineer (unlocked at Level 28)
- This perk detects enemy equipment like mines, in addition to field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. When your aim is pointed towards one of these items, they are marked for the rest of the team. You can also hack enemy equipment and field upgrades.
- Forward Intel (unlocked at Level 40)
- With a widened minimap, you’ll see indicators for enemy reinforcements. You’ll know where they’re spawning from so you can get ready to strike.
- Piercing Vision (unlocked at Level 48)
- Suppressed targets (those who are being fired upon) will be highlighted for a short amount of time. You can see them through walls and other effects like stuns and smoke.
- Double Time
- This doubles the duration of your t actical sprint, while increases crouch movement by 30%.
- Demolition (unlocked at Level 13)
- You’ll gain an extra lethal tool when you spawn. When you throw lethals, you’ll also see its trajectory.
- Lightweight (unlocked at Level 21)
- Increased movement speed. It’s as simple as that..
- Overkill (unlocked at Level 32)
- You can now equip two primary weapons like an assault rifle and a sniper.
- Tactician (unlocked at Level 44)
- If you love your tactical equipment, you’ll be a fan of this. It restocks your equipment every 30 seconds.
- Scavenger (unlocked at Level 54)
- Gain ammo from dead players.
If you want to figure out which killstreaks you should have with your perks, we’ve listed them all. Good luck, soldier.