The Star Wars event in Fortnite is over, but don’t be sad, because the Star Wars challenges are now live. The challenges will give you a chance to engage with Star Wars differently, use Lightsabers, and generally have some fun. You can earn a Banner icon, First Order Back Bling, and the Jedi Training emote.
To get your hands on this sweet loot, all you need to do is complete the below challenges:
- Deal damage with a Lightsaber (0/100)
- Raise your banner to capture a TIE fighter crash site (1)
- Block damage with a Lightsaber (50)
- First Order Stormtrooper eliminations with a Lightsaber, or from beyond 100m (1)
- Deal damage with a First Order Blaster Rifle to opponents or First Order Stormtroopers (200)
The challenges shown above are just the first stages. Completing all Stage 1 challenges will get you the Banner icon. The Stage 2 will get you the Back Bling, while Stage 3 will get you the emote. To complete them all, load into a normal game, as everything you need is now part of the main game map.
The Stormtroopers are AI, and they can be tough, so don’t let them pick you apart and then make it easy for an opportunistic player to finish you off.
The servers still appear to be having some issues, so don’t worry too much if you can’t log on. You have seven days to finish up these challenges and get your hands on the Star Wars items on offer.