When you first begin playing Stranded Deep, having the Console Commands and Cheats available is never a bad idea. The game can be difficult to play when you first jump into it, and if you want to learn how to play, using multiple commands to help spawn items, or become immune to damage, can give you a good indication of how you can start a game in the future. In this guide, we’re going to share all Cheats and Console Commands you can do in Stranded Deep.
Related: Does Stranded Deep have an ending?
All Console Commands and Cheats
To first enter the developer console hit (\). When you type in a command, you can either type “true” or “false” to activate it. You can also type in the same command twice to toggle it on or off.
- fps (True/False) – Displays frames per second on your screen
- dev.time (0-24) – You can change the time of the day for your game, with each number representing a particular hour of a single day.
- help list – Displays all of the commands you can use in Stranded Deep.
- help (command) – This will detail to you how a command works to give you a better idea of what you’re about to do before you type it into your game.
- clear – Removes all history of the commands you’ve used to this point.
- dev.log.dump – You will spawn a log to your location in-game, allowing you to craft some of the simpler items in Stranded Deep.
- dev.log.view – This command will display a full log of everything you’ve done.
- dev.log.clear – Removes all log entries you’ve created to this point.
- devtools.components.camera.colorgrading (True/False) – With this command, you can modify the visual effects of your game’s fog.
- dev.components.camera.reflections (True/False) – You can use this command to adjust all of your game’s reflection effects for the fog.
- dev.god – With this command, you can now fly around the map, not take damage of any kind, giving you the freedom to explore your map.
- dev.console (True/False) – This will open up a testing menu, giving you the chance to spawn items at your character’s location.
Once the player has activated the command “dev.console true” this will put players in the developer mode. In this mode, press the “/” key to open up the item spawn menu. From here you can fabricate any item in the game with ease. This also has a quick button to enable Fly Mode, or God Mode.