Week 10 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 means a fresh batch of XP Coins has appeared on the map, eager for you to collect them all. This will net you plenty of XP for your Battle Pass, helping you hit level 100, or getting you some of the secret skins that come after that.
Green Coins are worth 5000 XP, Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP, and Purple Coins break up into lots of smaller coins, but if you grab them all they are worth 10,300 XP in total. Make sure to build a box around the Purple coins before picking them up, as it will make them much easier to collect. The single Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP.
Below, you can see all the XP Coin locations for Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 10 marked on the map. There are four Green Coins, three Blue Coins, two Purple Coins, and a single Gold Coin to collect this week.
- Green Coin #1 – On the coast to the east of Retail Row
- Green Coin #2 – To the southeast of Lazy Lake, at the restaurant patio area.
- Green Coin #3 – between the Farmers Market and the Pizza Pit
- Green Coin #4 – Near the shack on the small island to the northeast of Stealthy Stronghold
- Blue Coin #1 – Under the bridge at Weeping Woods, in the water.
- Blue Coin #2 – Under the nose of the shark at Sharky
- Blue Coin #3 – beneath the blue bridge, to the east of Pleasant Park
- Purple Coin #1 – North of Lazy Lake
- Purple Coin #2 – southeast of Pleasant Park, on a nice hill that everything can roll down
- Gold Coin – At the Flush Factory on the east side
You no longer need to break an object to find the Blue Coins, they have all spawned in water this week. This would appear to be the new thing for Blue Coins, so get swimming.