Week 12 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 means lots of new XP Coins have appeared on the map. All you need to do is collect the coins to get free XP for your Battle Pass, helping you hit level 100, or getting you some of the secret skins that come after that.
Green Coins are worth 5000 XP, Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP, and Purple Coins break up into lots of smaller coins, but if you grab them all they are worth 10,300 XP in total. Make sure to build a box around the Purple coins before picking them up, as it will make them much easier to collect. The single Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP.
Below, you can see all the XP Coin locations for Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 12 marked on the map. There are four Green Coins, three Blue Coins, two Purple Coins, and a single Gold Coin to collect this week.
- Green Coin #1 – Slightly northwest of Stealthy Stronghold
- Green Coin #2 – South of the Grumpy Greens POI, on the last outcrop of green land before the desert begins
- Green Coin #3 – Southwest of the store near Holly Hedges
- Green Coin #4 – At the northwest corner of Misty Meadows
- Blue Coin #1 – Northwest of Craggy Cliffs, between the island and the small peninsula
- Blue Coin #2 – North of Dirty Docks
- Blue Coin #3 -Underneath the bridge that connects Camp Cod to the mainland.
- Purple Coin #1 – Slightly east of Shanty Town
- Purple Coin #2 – On the south side of the island, to the southeast of Apres Ski
- Gold Coin – In the desert, just north of the Zero Point.
You no longer need to break an object to find the Blue Coins, they have all spawned in water so you will need to swim to get them.