Week 15 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is here, giving us our last batch of XP Coins before the season winds up next week. All you need to do is collect the coins to get free XP for your Battle Pass, helping you hit level 100, or getting you some of the secret skins that come after that.
Green Coins are worth 5000 XP, Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP, and Purple Coins break up into lots of smaller coins, but if you grab them all they are worth 10,300 XP in total. Make sure to build a box around the Purple coins before picking them up, as it will make them much easier to collect. The single Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP.
Below, you can see all the XP Coin locations for Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 15 marked on the map. There are four Green Coins, three Blue Coins, two Purple Coins, and a single Gold Coin to collect this week.
- Green Coin #1 – near the dock at Camp Cod
- Green Coin #2 – on the northeast edge of Weeping Woods and the desert
- Green Coin #3 – to the southeast of Craggy Cliffs
- Green Coin #4 – to the west of Steamy Stacks
- Blue Coin #1 – in the pond to the south of Sweaty Sands
- Blue Coin #2 – near the bridge to the south of Steamy Stacks
- Blue Coin #3 -beside the steel bridge to the east of Misty Meadows
- Purple Coin #1 – to the west of Lockie Lighthouse
- Purple Coin #2 – to the northwest of Colossal Coliseum
- Gold Coin – At Hunter’s Haven
You no longer need to break an object to find the Blue Coins, they have all spawned in water so you will need to swim to get them.