It’s Week 8 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5, and the second week of XP Coins. It took them a while to show up this season, but this free source of XP has returned with a bang. Green, Blue, Purple, and Gold Coins are all for grabs again.
Green Coins are worth 5000 XP, Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP, and Purple Coins break up into lots of smaller coins, but if you grab them all they are worth 10,300 XP in total. Make sure to build a box around the Purple coins before picking them up, as it will make them much easier to collect. The single Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP.
Below, you can see all the XP Coin locations for Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 marked on the map. There are four Green Coins, three Blue Coins, two Purple Coins, and a single Gold Coin to collect this week.
- Green Coin #1 – on the bank of the river in Weeping Woods
- Green Coin #2 – on just below Salty Towers
- Green Coin #3 – on the edge of the desert below the river
- Green Coin #4 – at Hunter’s Haven near the Predator’s apartment. It is right under the overhanging part of the southern side of the apartment
- Blue Coin #1 – west of Slurpy Swamp
- Blue Coin #2 – to the north of Retail Row
- Blue Coin #3 – at Shipwreck Cove
- Purple Coin #1 – on the hill that runs down to Slurpy Swamp from the road
- Purple Coin #2 – in the cornfields at Steel Farm
- Gold Coin – the Gold Coin can be found in the helicopter hanging from a tree in Stealthy Stronghold.
You no longer need to break an object to find the Blue Coins, they have all spawned in water this week. We do not know right now if that will be the trend for these coins for the rest of the Season.