Apex Legends is a free-to-play Battle Royale game from Respawn Entertainment, the studio behind the Titanfall video game franchise. The game is set in the Titanfall universe and is available for download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. It is said to be the first real competitor to the Fortnite, a free-to-play Battle Royale game from Epic Games. Apex Legends was launched on February 4, 2019. One week after its release, it had over 25 million downloads and over 2 million concurrent players, according to the Vince Zampella.
The addition of the Legends in Apex Legends sets it apart from the other Battle Royale games available in the market. Legends in Apex Legends are pre-defined heroes with unique abilities, and they fall into a different role such as Offense, Defense, Recon, and Support. Players are grouped into the team of three, each player getting a chance to select a different legend in turn before the start of the match. A total of 20 teams compete in a match in Apex Legends.
Apex Legends Wiki
In this Apex Legends Wiki you will find How-To guides, tips and tricks for beginners and pro players, fix for PC Errors and bugs, the best weapons, the best loot locations, and a lot more. So let’s get started without wasting any more time.
Apex Legends How-To Guides
- How To Perform Finishers In Apex Legends: Did you finally unlocked that over the top finishing move in Apex Legends but have no idea how to execute the execution? Don’t worry, and we’re here to help you take out the competition in style!
- Is Apex Legends Cross-Platform? Does Apex Legends support cross-platform (cross-platform play)? Let’s find out the answer to this query.
- How To Unlock Legendary And Epic Skins For Each Legend In Apex Legends: There are three ways to unlock skins in Apex Legends; Shop, Apex Packs, and Crafting Metals.
- How To Self-Revive In Apex Legends: If you find yourself getting downed by enemies, you can get back into the fight on your own if your team can’t help you? Here’s how you can self-revive in Apex Legends.
- How Microtransactions Work in Apex Legends: Do you want to unlock that exclusive weapon/character skin now? Don’t have the time to slaughter countless enemies to save up enough “Legend Tokens” to unlock Mirage? If your time is that valuable to you then maybe the microtransactions within Apex Legends will solve your little problem.
- How To Respawn Teammates Who Died: Here’s everything you need to know about how to respawn teammates in Apex Legends.
- How To Unlock The Caustic And Mirage In Apex Legends: As you’ve probably noticed, two of the eight characters in Apex Legends are stuck. These characters are Caustic and Mirage and to unlock them there are only two ways: one is the longest, and the other is the fastest, but also the most expensive.
- How To Get The Wraith’s Heirloom Set: In the Apex Legends, there is currently an heirloom family set that contains three cosmetic items for Wraith: a skin for the melee weapon, a pose, and an intro. When a player opens an Apex Pack, there is less than 1% chance of finding a family heirloom set.
- How Health And Shield Items Work in Apex Legends: To avoid dying in battle, you will not only need guns, rifles, machine guns, and special abilities but also parts of health and shield. This is because weapons can be damaged and skills have a loading time that is not always fast. Here is the guide to healing objects and shields and how much they can be useful to absorb damage and regenerate health.
- Where And How To Get The Crafting Metals In Apex Legends: Apex Legends Crafting Metal is a special currency that can be earned by playing with Legends Tokens and Apex Coins. The problem is that when you are catapulted directly into the game, everything becomes a little confusing.
- How To Show Your FPS Counter In Apex Legends On PC: Apex Legends came out of the blue last week to dominate headlines, and show that it was a real contender in the Battle Royale market. For many PC players, this means figuring out exactly how well the game runs on your system and making tweaks to maximize performance. To do this, you need an FPS counter.
- How To Invite And Play With Friends Online Co-op In Apex Legends: Are you aware of the fact that it is possible for you to team-up with your friends in Apex Legends? If you answer is a big NO then follow the instructions provided below on how to invite friends and play with friends online in Apex Legends.
Apex Legends Tips And Tricks
- 7 Tips To Play Solo In Apex Legends: To compete in Apex Legends, you’ll have to join forces with your friends (or enemies). However, sometimes your comrade isn’t always available, and you’ll have to enter the battlefield with strangers. Here’s a guide to help those stressful times when your not sure if you can trust your teammates.
- 13 Tips For Apex Legends Beginners To Survive And Win: Here is the guide to survive as much as possible during the games at Apex Legends and also to reach the first place. This guide will help you with looting, moving, determining the armor owned by an opponent and much more.
- 9 Apex Legends Pro Tips: We have already created a guide that will explain how to survive as much as possible and even win, but in the meantime, on Twitter, some users have started to divulge some important tips also reshared and commented on by Respawn Entertainment, by the developer Chad Armstrong and by the designer Sean Slayback.
- 5 Tips To Level Up Quickly In Apex Legends: If you need more tokens or materials, the necessary thing to do is to increase the level as fast as possible, thus obtaining XP points. Using the token legend, it will be possible to purchase cosmetics and special objects, while using the building materials you can get items such as trackers, poses, finishers, and legendary skins. Here are some tricks to help you gain XP points as much as possible.
- Apex Legends Map Guide | Hot Zones, Loot Locations And More: If you’re new and haven’t tried Apex Legends out for yourself, there’s plenty to learn within a few seconds of your first jump. An important detail to learn about is how Apex Legends’ map works, and where you need to go for loot.
- The Best Apex Legends Character To Play With: The peculiar characteristic of Apex Legends is the presence of Legends, unique characters that are chosen by the players before playing. Each Legend is unique, and each has its own passive, tactical and final ability. In this guide, we will describe each Legend present in such a way that you can understand which one is best suited to your style of play.
- Apex Legends Wraith Guide: One of the more unique characters is Wraith, the Interdimensional Skirmisher with an edgy attitude. Though she has an unknown past, how to play her doesn’t have to be a mystery. This guide details critical details on how to optimize her in every squad.
- Apex Legends Best Weapons: In a battle royale, however, what is most interesting is the gunplay and the fun that this can bring. A few hours after the launch of Apex Legends, the selection of weapons is already remarkable. Choosing the best weapons to get out victorious from EA’s battle royale is not easy, so we decided to write a complete one for you.
- Apex Legends Ability Guide: With Apex Legends quickly eclipsing other battle royale games such as Fortnite, here’s a breakdown of the titular legends in Apex and their unique abilities so you and your friends can build a champion squad.
Apex Legends Error And Fixes
- How To Fix Cloud Sync Error, Crash & Freeze, Can’t Download/Install & More: A PC Error guide detailing how to fix the crash, freeze, download/install, and other performance issues in Apex Legends.
- How to fix the main menu not loading in Apex Legends: PC and PlayStation 4 players have reported Apex Legends getting stuck on a loading screen, or simply not loading. Here’s why that might happen and what you can do about it.
- How to increase the FPS in Apex Legends: Some players perhaps prefer to increase the FPS of the game, and here is our guide to set the settings to the recommended values to have the most significant number of FPS in Apex Legends.
- Apex Legends: The Best Settings For Massive FPS Boost On Low-End PC: Here is the guide to get the massive FPS boost on a low-end PC (and any graphics card, preferably Nvidia).
- How To Fix The Party Not Ready Issue In Apex Legends: Like all new games, Apex Legends has bugs and glitches. One of these is the “party not ready” error message that appears regardless of whether players decide to play or not. In this guide, we explain how to solve this problem before the developers themselves finally solve it.
- How To Fix The Party Leader Quit Issue In Apex Legends: Apex Legends, EA Games and Respawn Games’ new Battle Royale, is not free from errors and bugs. One of these is “Party not ready” that we have already described in another guide and one is “Party Leader Quit” that appears even if the Party Leader has not come out. Let’s find out how to fix this annoying bug.
- How To Track Your Stats In Apex Legends: At the moment the game uses only trackers for each Legend. We have prepared a guide for you on how to monitor your statistics on Apex Legends.
- Apex Legends: Nessie Location Guide: Where to find all the ten Nessie in Apex Legends. Why is it so important? Here is our guide that answers all your questions regarding Nessie.
- 5 Things Apex Legends Got Right At Launch: Let’s have a look at why Apex Legends was able to claw itself such a large audience, in such little time.
- 10 Things About Apex Legends You Didn’t Know: With so many people playing Apex Legends at such a rapid pace, it’s easy to feel left behind. Here are ten things you probably didn’t know you could do in Apex Legends that will make you a standout squadmate.
- Apex Legends: The Controversy Surrounding The Heirloom Items? The first battle pass for Apex Legends releases sometime next month in March. But, I wanted to dig a little deeper to find out what some of the better, more exclusive items were. In wanting to learn more, I discovered heirloom items. I took a brief look at them, and my initial thoughts had me worried about Apex Legends’ future. However, if they remain the same as they are now, there shouldn’t be any issues.
- The 6 Worst Kind Of Apex Legends Teammates: Apex Legends continues to dominate the gaming world as the hottest BR (battle royale) game on the market. Countless gamers have been drawn like moths to the BR flame, and more players are entering into the fray this very second. However, not all of these would be warriors are the sharpest tools in the shed.
- What going back to Titanfall 2 feels like after playing Apex Legends: Titanfall 2 and Apex Legends may share the same universe and the same developers, but their actual gameplay couldn’t be any more different. The naive may think that Apex Legends is just Titanfall minus the Titans and set in a BR (battle royale) arena.