Food is an important resource in Genshin Impact. In our experience, you will need a lot of it in the early game, when you don’t have access to a healer, and in the late game, when everything hits so hard, your healers will need some help to keep your party alive in the game’s tougher challenges.
You can cook food at any campfire, and you will need a range of ingredients to make it. It helps to grab everything you see as you run through the game, but if you wonder what the best food is to restore your HP, this list will prove helpful.
The below list will provide you with two of the best early game foods, good food for the mid-game, and three-ingredient rich recipes for the late game.
Chicken mushroom skewer
- An important early game food that you will rely on to keep yourself alive between encounters. It’s easy to make and you get the recipe right at the start of the game.
- Effects – Heals 8 to 10% of max HP, and an additional 800 – 1200 HP.
- Ingredients – 1 mushroom, 1 fowl
Radish Veggie Soup
- Another recipe you get early, this will give you something to do with all those Mint plants you will find in the early game.
- Effects – Heals 8 to 10% of max HP, will heal 210 to 300 HP every 5 seconds for 30 seconds.
- Recipe – 1 mint, 1 radish
Flaming Red Bolognese
- You can get this recipe from the Good Hunter in Mondstadt at Adventure Rank 20.
- Effects – Benefits: Restores 18 to 22% of maximum HP and regenerates 320-490 HP every 5 seconds for 30 seconds.
- Ingredients – 1 tomato, 2 flour, 2 raw meat
Black-Back Perch Stew
- A late-game monster healer. You can get this recipe from Chef Mao in Wanmin Restaurant in Liyue Harbor after Adventure Rank 30.
- Effects – will restore 28% HP to all party members and regenerate 620 HP every 5 seconds for 30 seconds.
- Ingredients – 3 fish, 1 Jueyun Chilli, 1 Salt, 1 Violetgrass
Mondstadt Hash Browns
- You can get this recipe from the Temple of the Wolf after hitting Adventure Rank 15.
- Effects – restores 30 to 34% of Max HP and grants an additional 600 to 1,900 HP
- Ingredients – 2 Pinecone, 1 Potato, 1 Jam
- You can get this recipe after Adventure Rank 25 at Wanmin Restaurant in Liyue Harbor.
- Effects – restores 30 to 34% of Max HP and grants an additional 60 to 1900 HP.
- Ingredients – 4 Fish, 2 Tomato, 2 Flour, 1 Sugar