Bloodborne, the action RPG developed by the makers of the famous Dark Souls series, is well known for its Easter eggs and many secrets hidden within the game levels. Recently, a Bloodborne player by the name of Zullie the Witch shared three Glyphs which gave access to a pair cut enemies to the hunters, including the previously revealed Great One Beast and many variants of the Moon Presence and Wet Nurse bosses.
How to unlock the secret bosses
- Step 1: First of all, back up all your data on a USB or PlayStation Plus cloud. There is a chance you will get stuck in the dungeons and the data might get corrupted.
- Step 2: Head to an empty Ritual Altar in Hunter’s Dream.
- Step 3: Bring up the search.
- Step 4: Enter the following codes or glyphs:
- 1. “arkhv2vs” for the Great One Beast
- 2. “sikgc3sm” for the Moon Presence variant
- 3. “m2vgwtjf” for Mergo’s Wet Nurse variant
- Step 5: that’s it.
These enemies are unfinished and exploring these stages possess risks, so make sure that your data is backed up.