In Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, players will be able to fill out biographical information about the player character after completing the Nowhere Left to Run mission. Most of the information you will be filing into the form is not important, but the Psychological Profile is critical.
The Psychological Profile in Black Ops Cold War gives the player character a specific boost, ranging from Speed increases to reduced damage in some situations. Now you might be asking yourself two questions: 1) What Profiles are in the game? And 2) Which Psychological Profiles are the best? Let’s go over each one and then look at our recommendations.
All Psychological Profiles in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
There are 15 different Psychological Profiles in Black Ops Cold War. The Profiles are as followed:
- Paranoid – Aiming Speed increased by 100%
- Violent Tendencies – Bullet Damage increased by 25%
- Lone Wolf – Initial Spring Boost Duration 3x as long
- Professional – Full Movement Speed when using ADS
- Fearless – Received Explosive Damage reduced by 50%
- Reliable – Ammo Capacity Increased by one clip
- Tormented – Lethal & Tactical Equipment capacity increased by two
- Aggressive Behavior – Reloading speed increased by 50%
- Survivor – Health increased by 25%
- Calm Under Pressure – Pain Flinch Reduced by 90%
- Methodical – Weapon Kick reduced by 25%
- Relentless – Rate of Fire increased by 25%
- Dependable – Damage taken when stationary reduced by 30%
- Impatient – Hip firing more accurate while moving
Recommended Psychological Profiles for Black Ops Cold War
Ideally, Profiles geared towards Speed or increased efficiency when shooting are the best route to go. With that said, these Profiles should do quite well for you in the game’s Campaign mode:
- Violent Tendencies
If we had to zone on one or two Profiles, we would go for either the Violent Tendencies profile or Paranoid. Violent Tendencies should help players finish shots with ease, while the Paranoid profile should help players get shots off quickly and efficiently.