Call of Duty: Mobile Season 14 is expected to start on January 27, 2021, and before the global release of the update, Activision has released the public beta test server where the players can test the upcoming features to detect bugs, errors, and provide feedback to the developers.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 14 beta test server is technical in nature, and its first version will be accessible to only around 5000 players. However, the developing team will increase the participation cap in the beta test server’s upcoming phases. You can install it using the APK file and see if you can make it in the first 5,000 players.
You will find below the download link to Call of Duty: Mobile Season 14 public beta test server and steps to install it:
- Download the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 14 Beta Test Server APK here, and locate the downloaded file on your device in the download folder.
- The APK file size is around 2 GB, and it requires around 5-6 GB of free space in the device.
- So before installing it, make sure that you have enough space in your device to avoid installation errors.
- Open the APK file and hit the Install button, and the application will install automatically.
- Open the Call of Duty: Mobile Public Test application, and you will be able to enjoy the open beta access.
Note: You don’t need to uninstall the standard version of the game to install the beta update.