If you’re looking for an easy platinum trophy, Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is certainly not your game. The platformer has 52 trophies/achievements in total. In terms of trophy rarity, there are two gold trophies, nine silver trophies, and 40 bronze trophies – so don’t expect your profile level to rise too high through this title.
Difficulty-wise, a gold trophy mentions that you’ll need an overall completion rating of 106% for the platinum, but it doesn’t stop there. Players are also tasked with earning 38 Perfect Relics and all the clear gems, as well as completing all levels in N. Verted Mode. This ultimately means you’ll need to beat the game twice, as N. Verted Mode is unlocked after beating the campaign. In short, Crash fans have much to play before they ever ask for a sequel again. Here is the full list of trophies and achievements.
Spoiler Alert: There are a few descriptions that detail later campaign bosses.
- N. Vincible – Beat a story level without dying
- So-Called Perfectionist – Earn any N.Sanely Perfect Relic
- Faster Than a Tortoise – Earn any Time Trial Relic
- Hammer it Home – Make some noise!
- All Gussied Up – Try on a Skin
- Whoa! – Pull off a Triple Spin
- Showoff – Defeat an enemy with Triple Spin
- Junkyard Jams – Make music in an unlikely place
- Bad Signs – Do some target practice
- A/V Club Founder – Acquire a Flashback Tape
- Tree Droppings – Find the source of the Bumpa Berries
- Silence the Scientist – Shut N. Brio up
- Model Test Subject – Earn any Flashback Relic
- WOAH YEAH!! – Grabbed a bushel of Bumpa
- Here Kitty Kitty – Scare the cat hiding from a party
- Give ‘Em a Broadside – Aim and fire!
- Megaphoning It In – Shut N. Gin up
- Reality-Shattering Proportions – Meet Lani-Loli
- Sudden But Inevitable – Betrayed! By your worst enemy.
- Sapphire-er Acquirer – Find the hidden Blue Gem
- It’s Messing With My Head, Man!!!! – Beat a level in N. Verted mode
- Taking the Side Road – Complete a Bonus Path
- Putting Things in Perspective – Complete any Timeline
- Fleet of Feet – Play a game of Checkpoint Race
- Settle the Score – Play a game of Crate Combo
- The Fourth Time – Defeat Dr. Neo Cortex
- Master Mixologist – Defeat N. Brio
- Beaten With His Own Drum – Defeat N. Gin his Weapon of Mass Percussion
- Like a Rhinestone Bandicoot – Earn half of the Clear Gems
- Ladies First – Complete a level as Coco
- Emerald Gemerald – Find the hidden Green Gem
- Ruby Red – Find the hidden Red Gem
- Topaz Pizazz – Find the hidden Yellow Gem
- Altitude Sickness – Crouch or slide into a double jump
- Silent Protagonist – Meet ‘Akano
- Ups & Downs – Meet Ika-Ika
- Beat ‘Em Any Which Way – Beat any boss in N. Verted mode
- I Can See Through Time – Meet Kupuna-Wa
- No It’s My Turn – Complete a level with Pass N. Play enabled
- Channel Surfer – Spend some time surfin’ the waves
- Perfectionist – Earn all N.Sanely Perfect Relics
- Faster Than Sound – Earn all of the platinum Time Trial Relics
- gnilB fo gniK – Earn all N. Verted Gems
- King of Bling – Earn all of the Clear Gems
- Twinsanity – Defeat the Doctors N. Tropy
- Overachiever – Watch the 100% bonus ending
- Closing the Experiment Log – Earn all of the platinum Flashback Relics
- Backwards & Forewords – Complete all levels in N. Verted mode
- The Whole Picture – Complete all Timelines
Platinum and gold trophies
- Master Marsupial – Get every trophy
- What Has Been, Will Be Again – Defeat Dr. Neo Cortex… again.
- OVER-Overachiever – Watch the 106% bonus ending