Backs who have good pace, passing, and dribbling can sometimes be hard to find in FIFA, but a new Squad Building Challenge that went live on December 12 should give users a chance to grab one. Torino RB Cristian Ansaldi has received a special 85 OVR Freeze player item in FIFA 21, and all you will have to do to acquire him is complete a lineup.
How to complete Freeze Ansaldi SBC
Much like the James Maddison Squad Building Challenge that went live on December 10, FIFA players will only need to fill out one lineup to acquire this back. For new users, Squad Building Challenges require players to fill a lineup or multiple lineups, depending on the type of player, in order to successfully complete the SBC.
With that said, let’s go over what you need to do to complete this Squad Building Challenge:
- Starting players – 11
- Serie A TIM players – Min. 1
- Team of the Week or FUT Champions players – Min. 1
- Team Overall Rating – Min. 85
- Team Chemistry – Min. 65
This challenge won’t be as difficult as some of the others that have been added in recent weeks, but because of the TOTW/FUT Champions requirement, it might give you a bit of trouble. Here’s one solution that has been circulating that could help you out:
- LST: TOTW Olympiacos CFP ST Youssef El Arabi (84 OVR)
- RST: Atalanta CF Josip Ilicic (84 OVR)
- LM: Dortmund LM Guerriero (84 OVR)
- CAM: Atalanta CAM Sergio Gomez (86 OVR)
- RM: Fiorentina RM Callejon Jose (84 OVR)
- LCDM: Dortmund GK Roman Burki (84 OVR)
- RCDM: Inter CDM Marcelo Brozovic (84 OVR)
- LCB: M’gladbach GK Yann Sommer (86 OVR)
- MCB: Inter CB Milan Skriniar (85 OVR)
- RCB: Cagliari CB Diego Godin (85 OVR)
- GK: RB Leipzig GK Peter Gulacsi (85 OVR)
Cards via FUTBIN. This challenge will expire on December 15, 2020.