On February 19, EA Sports and the FIFA 21 team released the fourth and final Player of the Month SBC for the month of February. After burying seven goals in six games last month, Frankfurt striker Andre Silva took home the January Bundesliga Player of the Month award. To commemorate his dominant month, a new Squad Building Challenge went live, and here’s how you can get your hands on it.
How to complete POTM Andre Silva SBC
Much like with the other Player of the Month Squad Building Challenges that have went live this past month, FIFA users will only need to complete one lineup of 11 players. The requirements for this lineup, which is set to the 3-4-2-1 formation, is as follows:
- Starting players – 11
- Bundesliga players – Min. 1
- Team of the Week players – Min. 1
- Team Overall Rating – Min. 83
- Team Chemistry – Min. 80
Even though a min. 83 OVR team is required for this challenge, the one Team of the Week card need for this SBC will drive up the price a bit. Expect to pay somewhere between 50,000-60,000 Coins in order to complete this challenge.
If you need a solution, here’s one that could help you out:
- ST: Ajax CF Dusan Tadic (83 OVR)
- LF: Frankfurt LM Filip Kostic (83 OVR)
- RF: Newcastle United GK Martin Dubravka (83 OVR)
- LM: Bayern Munich LM Douglas Costa (84 OVR)
- RM: Arsenal RW Willian (82 OVR)
- LCM: FC Barcelona CAM Moutinho (83 OVR)
- RCM: Everton CM Allan (83 OVR)
- LCB: Valencia CF CB Gabriel Paulista (82 OVR)
- MCB: Sevilla FC CB Diego Carlos (83 OVR)
- RCB: TOTW Montpelier CB Vitorino Hilton (81 OVR)
- GK: FC Barcelona GK Neto (82 OVR)
Cards via FUTBIN. This challenge will expire on March 19.