On February 18, EA Sports and the FIFA 21 team unveiled the third January Player of the Month in Football Ultimate Team. For the Ligue 1, FC Metz midfielder Farid Boulaya took home the honor, and a new 82 OVR Player of the Month Boulaya player item is now available via a SBC. So, how do you complete this new Squad Building Challenge? Let’s go over what you need to do.
How to complete POTM Farid Boulaya SBC
Much like with the Youssef En-Nesyri and Ilkay Gundogan Player of the Month SBCs that dropped earlier this month, FIFA users will only need to construct one starting lineup of 11 players. The requirements for this lineup, which is set to the 3-4-1-2 formation, are as follows:
- Starting players – 11
- Ligue 1 players – Min. 1
- Team of the Week players – Min. 1
- Team Overall Rating – Min. 80
- Team Chemistry – Min. 80
At this stage of the game, no one should be asked to pay a large sum of Coins to get an 82 OVR player, even if it’s a Player of a Month card. Still, it will probably cost you somewhere between 20,000-25,000 Coins to complete, thanks to the required one Team of the Week card.
If you’re in need of a solution, here’s one that could help you out:
- LST: Montpelier ST Andy Delort (79 OVR)
- RST: Angers SCO GK Paul Bernardoni (78 OVR)
- LM: OGC Nice LW Rony Lopes (78 OVR)
- RM: TOTW FC Nantes RM Ludovic Blas (81 OVR)
- CAM: Montpelier CAM Florent Mollet (78 OVR)
- LCM: OM CM Valentin Rongier (80 OVR)
- RCM: LOSC CDM Benjamin Andre (80 OVR)
- LCB: LOSC CB Jose Fonte (78 OVR)
- MCB: Strasbourg CB Matz Sels (79 OVR)
- RCB: Stade de Reims GK Predrag Rajkovic (79 OVR)
- GK: OL GK Lopes (83 OVR)
Cards via FUTBIN. This challenge expires on March 18.