With Fortnite being a bit of a leaky boat this season it is no real surprise that the Overtime Challenges for Week 13 have already leaked. While the season was due to end on April 30, it has been pushed to June 4, so these challenges have been designed to fill the gap a little bit and give us all something to do.
Most of them are pretty basic, really just asking you to do standard mechanics like gather materials or shooter people in specific locations on the map.
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at The Rig (3/5/10)
- Search ammo boxes at Sweaty Sands (7/10/18)
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at The Shark (3/5/10)
- Search chests at Craggy Cliffs (7/10/18)
- Place top 10 after landing at Frenzy Farm (1/3/7)
- Collect wood at Weeping Woods (500/1500/3000)
- Destroy Teddy Bears at Holly Hedges (1/3/7)
- Apply Shields or Healing at Shanty Town or The Orchard (100/250/500)
- Damage players at Salty Springs (300/900/2500)
- Catch weapons at Misty Meadows (1/3/7)
As you can see, the challenges come in three tiers; each one rewards more XP than the last. The higher tiers are an absolute time sink, essentially for little reward. If you are still working through your Battle Pass, you might be better off just working through all the weekly challenges, getting the extra skin styles, and letting these complete naturally.
Still, it is something to do as we approach the end of the season, and wait to find out what will happen between Ghost and Shadow next season. We will have guides to help you with anything you might find awkward from the above list as soon as the relevant updates land.