It has now become a tradition; the weekly challenges for Fortnite have leaked early once again. This is the first week of Midas’ challenge, and it was supposed to be the second last week of the season. Yesterday, Epic announced that the season would be extended until Jun. 4, which is pretty understandable, giving the ongoing global crisis right now.
The good news is that if you have been looking at your Battle Pass and wondering how you were going to get it all finished, you have five more weeks now. There will also be plenty more challenges coming over those extended weeks, sending even more XP your way.
Once again, it will be two weeks of 10 challenges centered around Midas, and you will need to finish 18 of them in total to get a chance at his secret mission, and a Ghost of Shadow style of your choosing.
- Search chests in different named locations (0/6)
- Deal damage to players with Sniper Rifles (0/300)
- Upgrade a weapon to legendary rarity at an upgrade bench (0/1)
- Search a Llama, Legendary Chest or Supply Drop (0/1)
- Deal damage to a Choppa with a passenger or pilot inside (0/100)
- Collect XP coins (0/5)
- Carry a giant pink teddy bear found in Risky Reels 100 meters (0/100)
- Search Midas’ golden llama between a junkyard, gas station and an RV campsite (0/1)
- Gather intel during Spy Games operation matches (0/10)
- Earn survival, combat or scavenger gold medals (0/3)
Most of them are quite simple, but there are some interesting ones on the board. The Pink Teddy bear is bound to be hotly contested, so hopefully, that means plenty of shooting. There will be a Golden Llama to be found, and plenty of medals to be earned.
As always, we will have plenty of helpful guides available when the challenges go live in the game.