A new week in Fortnite means more map challenges to complete. Just like always, the challenges will send us all around the map, performing various actions to try to get some of that sweet XP so we can upgrade our Battle Pass and get some nice new skins and items.
Each challenge is worth 35,000 XP, and all eight will give us a total of 280,000 XP when they are completed. They normally don’t take all that long to finish up, and the theme for this season seems to be that challenges are going to be pretty basic.
Now, keep in mind that these are leaks right now, and nothing will be confirmed until the challenges go live in the game on Thursday, July 9.
- Search 7 chests at Salty Springs
- Get 3 Eliminations at Holly Hedges
- Collect Floating Rings at Pleasant Park
- Complete a lap at Motorboat Mayhem
- Land at Frenzy Farm and finish Top 25
- Collect Metal from Rickety Rig
- Dance on camera for 10 seconds at Sweaty Sands
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority
It is looking like a fairly basic week of challenges. You will need to dance at Sweaty Sands, complete a lap of Motorboat Mayhem, and collect more floating rings at Pleasant Park. As always, we will have plenty of guides to help you finish any challenges you are struggling with.
There will also be a new Build-A-Brella challenge, and a new Aquaman challenge available this week, and we will have guides for those just as soon as they go live.