One of the challenges in Fortnite this week is to dance on camera for 10 seconds at Sweaty Sands. Sweaty Sands is a named location, so its easy enough to find on the map, the exact location of the camera is a bit more a mystery.
To finish up this challenge, you will need to head for the pier in Sweaty Sands. Here, you will find a small dancefloor and some stage lights have been set up, along with a rather professional-looking camera. Stand on the small dancefloor directly in front of the camera, then do your favorite dance for 10 seconds. Once you hit the 10-second mark, the challenge will complete.
The main thing to be careful about during this challenge is that 10 seconds of standing still is a long time in Fortnite, so you might want to build some protect walls around you before you dance, just to stop any snipers from getting an easy kill on you before you get the challenge completed.
If you still haven’t completed the previous week’s challenges to damage a Loot Shark or ride behind one using a fishing pole, now is the time to wrap them up.
You can find the rest of the Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4 challenges below:
- Search 7 chests at Salty Spring
- Get 3 Eliminations at Holly Hedges
- Collect Floating Rings at Pleasant Park
- Complete a lap at Motorboat Mayhem
- Land at Frenzy Farm and finish Top 25
- Collect Metal from Rickety Rig
- Dance on camera for 10 seconds at Sweaty Sands
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority